Tuesday 5 May 2009

Ive been inspired to start a BLOG (!) by two of my new friends in the village...Sally-Ann & Jo. So here it is, though Im struggling to think of how to begin, & when will I find the time? What with Facebook & Twitter as well...what a computer nerd Ive turned out to be..or am becoming.

I have spent 10 years of my life working in offices (I always vowed never to work in an office..never mind..) I was trained in London to Diploma standard (again I am amazed at myself!) to be a Residential Property Lettings Manager..this job took me to Cornwall, though I didnt really want to do the job as hated being stuck in an office, the best bit was nosing around peoples houses!

Redundancy came calling late 2008 thanks to the recession, so not one for taking defeat sitting down , I signed up for a Pilates Diploma before any reasonable thought entered my head to change my mind. 2 year Diploma, loads of dosh to the Pilates Institute, plus all the travelling expense later, and I am loving it..why didnt I do this before?? so the Blog will be about my experiences during the course and the classes and the colourful people coming to the classes...

2 comments:

sally-ann said...

Well done on starting the blog - love the pink and black. I'd better be careful at class now or I'll find myself featured on here!!

Joanne said...

Hi Mel
Well done, I cannot believe that something I wrote had any influence at all, however I have now learned that you are as adicted to your laptop as Sally-Ann and I, so it's a great way to fill your time up!
From now on I'll try and be good in class! Yeah right! I will look forward to your next posting x