Thursday 17 September 2009

Stuff about stuff


New love?? The sea and the sand....I dont like the depth of the sea but Im ok in the shallow bit...its powerful and can sweep you away in a second (sounds quite romantic.. if it was a bloke!!)
maybe its my age and experience that makes me more wary of the dangers (again...sounds like a relationship thing going on here! though not so sure how the word "experience" makes me sound..)

Love the wetsuit, love the body board, though I think I will be a fair weather surfer chick, not up for a surf in the rain, unless its with a gorgeous chap in the warm rain of somewhere rather nice...cant see that happening in Cornwall, although its somewhere nice, when it rains it usually cold and miserable, though I'm willing to be persuaded! Maybe...

Love spending time on the beach with Jo and Sally-ann, and their hubbies, Paul & Mike...missing Phill & Jamie, I think I more or less invited myself to the beach fun, but was made to feel very welcome ..thanks guys! Roll on next Summer!!!

No comments: